Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions supersede any previously written or spoken agreements.
- All lesson cancellations require a minimum of 24-hours notice by way of email, text message, phone call, or Cancelation Form located at the reception desk.
- Any lesson canceled with less than 24-hour notice will be charged the lesson's full amount.
- Cancellations with less than 24-hour notice that occurs for two or more consecutive weeks will result in the loss of your reserved time slot.
- All cancellations must be in writing, either email, text, or the Cancellation Form located at the front desk.
- Tuition must be paid on the day of the last paid lesson. If lessons are not renewed, you will lose the right to your reserved lesson time. If you are unable to renew your tuition on the day of your last lesson but wish to continue lessons, please make payment arrangements with the school administrator.
- Outstanding tuition balances that remain for two or more weeks will result in the loss of your reserved time slot.
- Fort Lee School of Music reserves the right to increase the tuition amount.
- All tuition and registration fees are final. There will be no refunds under any circumstances.
- Unused lessons will expire after 3 months.
- Full or partial payment of tuition constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written or oral communications with anyone at Fort Lee School of Music, and any modifications or waiver of such terms shall be in writing signed by all parties.
- We accept cash, checks, Paypal, Chase Quickpay, and all major credit cards
- A fee of 2.8% will be applied to all credit card charges.
- We cannot guarantee that lesson times can be held for vacations lasting more than two weeks.
- Punctuality: students are expected to have their instrument and materials ready at the start of the lesson. e.g. If a lesson starts at 3:00 PM, students should arrive at 2:50 in order to have enough time to unpack their instruments and make the most of their lesson time.
- Parent/Teacher consultation is part of the lesson time.
- If you arrive late, the lesson still ends at the scheduled time.
- Make-up or rescheduled lessons are based on teacher availability. If your teacher is not available you will be provided with a substitute.
- Any problems with the instrument that occur from natural causes will be repaired by Fort Lee School of Music at no extra cost. Any major damage such as cracks, excessive wear, broken parts, etc. will be the renters’ responsibility.
- If the instrument is lost, stolen or damaged beyond repair the customer will be responsible for 100% of the full value of the instrument.
- Rental Instruments are not for sale.
Fort Lee School of Music Events
- Fee guarantees the opportunity to participate in at least 2 recital performances.
- Fee provides an audience ticket for parents and siblings.
- Additional audience tickets is based on availability.
- If there is room, students may attend as many events as they wish
- Dates, topics and guest artists are subject to change
- Fort Lee School of Music reserves the right to increase the annual fee amount.
- Fort Lee School of Music reserves the right to use any photos or videos from events for promotional use.